We survived Ike but we were lucky some were not so fortunate. We have been at Manuel's parents for the past week with no electricity but it wasn't that bad. His parents were very handy with the grill, yum! And we had flashlights but the heat and the soon to be no water part were hard at times.
We needed to escape the insanity of Houston/Humble especially with the temperatures going back up so on Thursday I booked us a room at The Valencia and here we are! Having a great time with electricity. The funny thing about everything was that as we were leaving Houston we stopped by our place to pick up a charger and found out we had lights! So that makes this trip that much better :) and I have my two loves by my side. I'll post some pics when we get back.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Ike
Posted by Marisela at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment